In 1895 AD, the municipality of "Hindiya" witnessed the establishment of new ten towns. These towns were Hawr al-Dukhan, Abu Naffash, Harqa, Mesaydeh, and Al-Fatlah, as well as Ka'bouri, Abu Ruwayya, Manfahan, eastern Meshurb and western Meshurb.
It is noteworthy that these towns were called "Qawl Ma'asharli) during the Ottoman rule of Iraq, all of which were administratively linked to the city of Al-Kifll.
The Karbala's Comprehensive Civilizational Encyclopedia, The Historical Section, Modern and Contemporary History of Ottoman Documents: by the Karbala Center for Studies and Research Vol. 8.