The Karbala Center for Studies and Research has published the first issue of "Al-Sibt" journal, which is dedicated to publish the cultural and civilized heritage of the holy city of Karbala.
The editorial board takes the opportunity to invite fellow researchers and writers of higher academic degrees with desire to write about Karbala and its bright history to provide us with their scientific research according to the conditions set out below:
Publishing policy in the journal:
"Al-Sibt" Journal is a quarterly scientific magazine issued by the Karbala Center for Studies and Research of the General Secretariat of the Holy Shrine of Al-Imam Al-Hussein "pbuh". It receives researches and studies in various humanitarian disciplines (Arabic Language and Literature, History, Geography, Sociology, Economics, Tourism, Psychology and the rest of Social Sciences) that looking at the cultural and civilized heritage of the holy city of Karbala to be a scientific reference to preserve the heritage of this city and its religious identity.
The journal invites all researchers in various humanities to write and investigate the heritage and civilization of this ancient city with research of scientific value within an objective framework, away from bias and tendencies in order to provide our society with benefits and gives.
"Al-Sibt" journal welcomes the products provided by researchers from inside and outside Iraq and publishes their researches of various humanitarian specialties according to the following rules:
1. All researches is subject to scientific evaluation by the editorial board and a large collection of professors in various scientific disciplines.
2. The research to be published should be unique and new in its subject and in accordance with the requirements of the scientific method adopted in the refereed journals.
3. The research must not be published before in a journal inside or outside Iraq, or copied from a book, dissertation, university thesis, or taken from the Internet. The researcher should submit a written undertaking to be attached with the research.
4. The research should be fully correct from linguistic and grammatical errors, taking into account the accuracy of the writing method.
5. The researcher must committed to the scientific conditions followed in the writing of scientific research in terms of arrangement and organization of research sources and margins at the end of the research, and must take into account the placement of maps, images and tables in their exact places wherever they appear in the research board.
6. The research shall be submitted to the editorial board printed on A4 paper with a compact disk CD containing research material with font style (Times new roman) on (Word) text editor , font size 14 for Arabic language research and 12 for English. The research pages should not be more than (25) pages and what is more, the researcher must pay for the over dues.
7. The margins and sources should be placed at the end of the research, followed by the usual methods of writing the scientific sources, the name of the book, the name of the author, the name of the investigator (if the book is investigated), the place of publication, the year of publication, the edition number.
8. The researcher should attach with his/her research a brief history of his/her scientific career.
All journal correspondence must be directed to:
"Al-Sibt" Journal - Karbala Center for Studies and Research